Welcome to Regis Middle & High School Athletic Registration Page
ALL FORMS MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED AND FULLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AT ANY LEVEL.
***Cell Phones and iPads will not work for this registration process***
- Physical Cards - WIAA Sports Physical Card must be on file with the office. Please upload the document during the online registration or bring to the office. If it is year two of the physcial, an Alternate Year Perimit Card must be signed by a parent/guardian.
Physical examinations taken April 1 and thereafter are valid for the following two school years; physical examinations taken before April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year. 2021-22 sports physicals must be dated 4/1/2021 or later.
- Activity Fees- Payments need to be made online during the registration process. Costs are explained during the registration below. The registration process will not be complete until payment has been made on-line.
- Booster Club Work or Pay - The Middle School Booster Club and the High School Booster Club are two separate organizations. Families with both Middle and High School children are responsible to meet the requirements of both.
- HIGH SCHOOL Work or Pay* - scheduling instructions can be found HERE. Families must submit a check for $250/per family (regardless of number of sports played) to the office before students are allowed to participate. After the work has been completed the check will be void. Please follow the guidelines link for further information regarding work or pay. Guideline
- MIDDLE SCHOOL Work or Pay* - Families must submit a check for $100/per child/per sport for 2021-2022 school year. After the work has been completed the check will be void. Please follow the guidelines link for further information regarding work or pay. Guideline
|MANDATORY ATHLETIC MEETING FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETES & PARENTS OF STUDENT ATHLETES:|
The dates are now set for the mandatory athletic code meeting for the 2021-2022 school year. You MUST attend one of the meetings if you are planning to participate in a sport this school year.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Thursday, July 22, 2021
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
All meetings will be at 6:00 p.m. in the Fr. Dowd Auditorium. At least one parent/guardian and the athlete(s) must attend one of these evenings.
Click the icon below to register for an Activity
NOTE: Cell Phones and iPads will not work for this process!!!