Welcome to Regis High School Athletic Registration Page.
Please visit ramblersathletics.com and sign up to receive alerts.
ALL FORMS MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED AND FULLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AT ANY LEVEL.
Here is what is needed...
***Cell Phones and I Pads will not work for this registration process***
1. WIAA Sports Physical Card must be on file with the office. Please upload the document during the online registration or bring to the office. If it is year two of the physcial, an alternate year card must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Note: Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year. Example: Student has physical dated 4/1/16. This is valid for 2016-17 and 2017-18 school year. If it was dated 3/31/16 or before, the student would need a new physcial for the 2017-18 school year.
2. Activity Fees- Payments can be made online during the registration process or brought into the office. Costs are explained during the registration below.
3. Code Meeting/Online Registration- All incoming 9th grade parents/athletes must attend the spring sports meeting in person. This is a mandatory meeting only for incoming 9th grade students and parents. All other parents/athletes can view the online meeting located on the left panel of this webpage. Registration is then located at the bottom of this page.
4. Work or Pay scheduling instructions can be found HERE. Families must submit a check for 250.00/per family (regardless of # of sports played) into the office before students are allowed to participate. After the work has been completed the check will be void. Please follow the guidelines link for further information regarding work or pay. Guidelines
If you are having problems registering below, please click on the help guide or contact the office. 715-830-2271 or email@example.com
Click the icon below to register for an Activity
NOTE: Cell Phones and I Pads will not work for this process!!!