Parents, Complete Your Athletics Registration Online! HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED AND FULLY COMPLETED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION AT ANY LEVEL, IN ANY PRACTICES…NO EXCEPTIONS
Click the icon below to register for an Activity
1. Each student athlete must have a completed WIAA Sports Physical Card on file at RCHS.
- Note: Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical examination taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year. 2017-18 sports physicals must be dated 4-1-2016 or later.
- WIAA Alternate Year Cards are to be completed every other year.
2. Parents & Athletes should read and acknowledge the Co-Curricular Code, Sportsmanship Oath and WIAA High School Eligibility form.
3. Emergency Medical Card Coaches will need to keep these for medical needs.
4. Activity Fee Payment. All payments are made online through this registration site.
5. Concussion/Head Injury - Participant and Parental Disclosure and Consent Document, Required by State Law and needs signature of both parent and student athlete.
6. The parent / guardian and athlete must attend ONE Sports Meeting per school year. Please be sure to sign in at the meeting.
- Turned in Regis Catholic Schools 2017-18 Registration
- Athletic Participation Fee Sheet and Payment. All payments are made online through this registration site.
- Sportsmanship Oath
- Co-Curricular Compliance Sheet
- Physical Card or Alternate Year Card
- Concussion Compliance Form
- Impact Concussion Base Line test. Required of all 9th and 11th grade athletes.
- Parent participation in the Regis work or pay program as outlined in the enclosed sheet.
WORK OR PAY SHIFT
For Families who want to sign-up for Regis High School Booster Club Work or Pay Shifts online, kindly download the instructions form HERE.